Friday, June 15, 2012

Dakotah Leaves 4Nothing Plays Like a Girl

I first wish to start off by apologizing to the community and the team for not keeping the blog updated as much as I should have. With that said and a huge limit put on my time by school and work I am handing the team over to Grackis. Founding 4Nothing Plays Like a Girl as been an honor and an experience. I have met so many talented players and can firmly state that the female community in Leauge of Legends makes up a majority of it. Playing on this team has taught me so much and allowed me to become friends with some of the greatest people I have ever met. I leave now knowing the new roster is strong and will be going places that I could only ever have dreamed of. I wish all the girls and Grackis the best of luck. Thank you to the community for being to supportive of me and of 4Nothing Plays Like a Girl. As well as a thank you to all my team mates, new and former. Kick some butt in the upcoming months girls and I hope to see you competing in more tournaments. -Briye 'Dakotah'

2 comments:

  1. So, Grackis will be doing updates on the blog and other things?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully he will when he has the time =) The girls are working really hard with training for the moment. -Dakotah

    ReplyDelete